Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Monday!!

Goodd morning!!
I have the day off work today, so naturally I slept in a little. After spending the entire day shopping yesterday, I slept like a baby last night. :)

I had an urge to bake this morning, so I decided to whip up a few muffins - my own creation. They are sugar-free, fat-free and flour-free. :)

Andddd most importantly - they are absolutely delicious!



- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of egg whites
- 1/2 a bananer
- 1 tsp of semi-sweet chocolate chips

Add the oats to the egg whites and drop in the banana. Next, use a mixer to mix it all together...I add some cinnamon, cardamom and a tiny bit of vanilla extract to the mix. Put them in the muffin tin and then drop the chocolate chips onto to them at the end. Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes at 400 degrees. :)

I put a pan with water on the bottom rack in the oven. I read in Tosca Reno's clean eating cookbook that it helps muffins grow nice & tall.

They were tres yummy!






Well, I'm off to the gym! I'm going to see if there's any workout classes at this new gym they opened near my house! :) Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment