Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall oats

Good morning!!
Yesterday I created a beautiful bowl of oats... and they were so heavenly I decided to recreate these oats today and make a few adjustments.
I was rushed, so I didn't get a chance to snap a photo. We have construction in our house downstairs and there's a bunch of people working downstairs. I didn't want to be walking around in my pjs. :)

Heavenly oats:
1/3 cup of oats (I use Quaker large flake)
Add pumpkin pie spice while they're boiling (keep stirring with a spoon while they boil)
1/2 a banana (I like mine mushy :-p)
1 t almond butter
1 t semi-sweet chocolate chips (they melt and mix with the almond butter mmm...)
1 t unsweetened shredded coconut
1 t goji berries

Oats are so addictive. The best part is you can mix them with almost anything.

It's such a nice crisp fall morning. I'm going to take advantage of it and go for a run outside. I've been going to the gym every morning this week to use the machines, but today - outside is calling my name. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment