Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's the weekend!!!!!

Good afternoon! What a gloomy Saturday... it's raining here in Toronto, but still it's the weekend and I don't get a lot of weekends off work, so I'll enjoy it either way. :)

I'm an early bird, but this morning I snoozed until about 10. For breakfast, I enjoyed a slice of Ezekiel bread and almond butter with half a banana sliced on top. I added three perfectly juicy strawberries to that combo. I also enjoyed a cup of coffee with a hint of skim milk. Perrrrfect!

I've been contemplating a run, but can't bring myself to run in the rain. I'm going to hit up the treadmill at the gym instead.

Now, something to think about...I picked up a Mo's Bacon Bar chocolate bar at the grocery store yesterday and it's been running through my mind ever since.

I have NEVER contemplated a chocolate and bacon mix, but hey it exists so there must be something to it, right? What do you think, has anyone tried this?

Off to the gym! I'll post later after I give this chocolate a try! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment